Sunday, February 3, 2008

Finally.....Channeling Class


I found Shawn Randall on the internet. She channels a being named Torah. Shawn and Torah like to call the beings we channel our "unseen friends." I'll use that expression here and there in my channeling.

From this point forward I will include mostly channeled messages, starting from the first classes. While most of the channeling is in response to my personal questions, the information is fairly universal. It covers things like chakras, being in the present moment, discipline, inner critic, etc.

I have completed the 10 week channeling course now and much to my chagrin, will not be able to take the next level of classes. Once again, I have moved. I have a good foundation though and will continue to channel. One of the reasons for having this blog is to keep me motivated to channel.

I would have liked to continue classes though to help me fully get over the fear of looking stupid. It's one thing to channel in the privacy of your own home, just you and the tape recorder. It's quite different to do it in front of a room full of people.

No comments: