Saturday, February 2, 2008

In the beginning.....Part 2


My boyfriend at the time was taking a nap next to me when the voice first spoke through me. It was Will again. He told him to grab a pen and write the message down.

From then on we channeled almost daily. It took me about half an hour to get into the deep meditative state where the channeling would begin. I was not very aware of the message as it came through. Will and the other beings who channeled through me worked on me energetically so that it could become easier for me to receive their messages in a more conscious state.

A lot of things opened up for me spiritually at this time. I experienced lucid dreams, out of body experiences, and past life memories. It was very exciting, as if a whole new world had opened up. All I wanted to do was meditat
e, read, and channel.

Of course, I still had a lot of spiritual maturing to do, which I didn't realize at the time. I had a lot of healing left to do in my lower (physical/emotional) chakras, but I only liked spending time in my upper (spiritual) chakras. Over time, this created imbalance. My head was up in the stars but my feet weren't grounded securely on Earth.

This happens a lot when people start awakening to their spirituality. You have all these amazing spiritual experiences and you begin to think, why do I have to be stuck here on Earth? There's so much pain and cruelty. The spiritual world is so much "better." So I tried to move beyond the physical realm by spe
nding all my time in the spiritual realm.

The truth is that you cannot leave something until you have mastered it. You can avoid it, even for a whole lifetime, but you will still have to come back to it in some shape or form in another lifetime. And so, my own disowned lower chakra energy came back to me, but fairly quickly.

What a person starts to channel, a lot of energy can come into their energy system. If that person has been doing a lot of meditating and self-growth
, it can be more easily integrated into their life. If a beginner like me brings through all that energy and doesn't continue to do their self-growth work, it can wreak havok. Not to scare anyone. It's just good to have a teacher or a friend who has gone through the process, so you don't fall into your own illusion or delusion.

Imagine that you have lived in a dimly lit house all your life. One day a bright light shines into your house. Suddenly you notice many wonderful details that you had never seen before in your house. You get very excited. The more the li
ght shines, however, you also notice all the dust and dirt in the house. Instead of cleaning the house, you get angry at the light for showing you the dirt. That is what I did.

All the energy that was coming through me began to also intensify my own disowned darker energy. I began to have negative experiences when I channeled. Fearful messages would come through. I started to doubt the whole channeling phenomenon. I didn't have anyone to talk to who channeled. So I just stopped.

No comments: