Sunday, February 17, 2008

Who to Channel

A friend who reads this blog asked me a couple valid questions about channeling:

1. How does a person determine who to channel? For instance, why do I channel Will and the Three instead of say, an archangel or Jesus?

2. How can I trust who I am channeling?

1.) In answer to the first question, I would say that people channel who they resonate with. A channeling relationship is developed like any other working relationship. Two parties have similar goals and compatible energies.

Think back to when you were in school. More than one teacher taught the same subject. But you probably found that you enjoyed one teacher over the other. Even though they taught the same material, the way it was presented affected how open you were to it. The same happens when you choose a doctor or therapist or counselor. Everyone resonates with different energies.


You know how you have that one friend who has known you forever and therefore understands you better than anyone? Will is that sort of guide for me. I can relate well to him because we have shared one or more past lives together. He has a certain greater awareness because, being out of the body, he is not constrained by time and space. He also has a sense of humor which I relate well to. He can tell me things in his funny way and help me lighten up about myself.

The Three, as far as I know, have never been human. They bring through information from a much higher perspective and yet sometimes can feel a bit impersonal. We resonate because we share a common goal of wanting to bring light to this planet and to help people connect to their higher selves and their inner light.

There are many people channeling many "unseen friends." Some people channel to receive very specific information in areas like science, art or music. So, just like acquaintances and working relationships in the physical world, these partnerships are formed based on resonance and common interests.

2.) As for how to know who to trust, again I think it is similar to how we form physical world relationships. Once you establish that connection, you usually go by:

- How do I feel when we connect? Joyful, nervous, inspired, afraid?

- Is the information they share useful to me?

- Do we share common values and a common purpose?

- Do they honor my free will and respect my right to make my own choices?

Your communication should leave you feeling uplifted and positive. Otherwise it is time to find a new friend.

No comments: