Saturday, February 2, 2008

In the beginning..... Part 1



I first began channeling about 10 years ago. I discovered the Seth material by Jane Roberts and was blown away. The quality of information that Jane received through the entity Seth was exceptional. I couldn't get enough of it. I had so many of my own questions that I decided to try it myself.

Jane first channeled Seth through the use of the Ouija Board. I know a lot of people are spooked by the Ouija Board, but I figured that intention creates results. If you have the energy of curiousity and fear, that is what you attract. So I set my intention to call a high-level spirit guide to come through.


Results came right away. The cursor moved but the answers started out as jibberish. After several tries I contacted someone who was no longer physical, but not very enlightened. It's a common misconception that once people pass over, they become enlightened. That has not been my experience. It took some time before I began to communicate with an entity that was coming from a place of love and wisdom.

The first entity I channeled was a spirit guide of mine named Will. Will gave me a lot of information about personal issues that were affecting me at work and in my relationships. He always helped me see the higher meaning and the bigger picture of what was going on without making me feel bad. In fact, Will could be very humorous and light-hearted.

Will insisted that I needed to begin meditating, because it wasn't good to bring so much energy through my system without preparation. He compared it to trying to lift a heavy weight when you haven't developed the muscle yet. We all have the potential to channel but most people haven't ever utilized the "channeling muscle" in their lifetime. Many people have probably never even heard of channeling until recently.

I began some feeble attempts to meditate. I felt very frustrated at the beginning. Either my mind wouldn't shut up or I would fall asleep. I figured I wasn't cut out for it and gave up. I just wanted the quick and easy answers I got from the Ouija Board. Will knew this and told me he wouldn't contact me through the Ouija Board anymore unless I meditated. I figured he was just joking again until one day I got on the board and got no response.

It went on for a couple weeks like this until I couldn't stand it. I began meditating with a passion. Persistance paid off. I began to experience moments of peace and tranquility in between the mind chatter. They got longer and longer. Then I began to feel blissful energy in my body. At this point I couldn't wait to meditate every day. Some days I would meditate for 3 hours even.

Then one day as I was meditating, a voice spoke through me.

No comments: