Sunday, February 3, 2008

In the beginning....Part 3

I tried to go back to regular outer life. Work, work out, surf the net, movies. It seemed flat and empty, very two dimensional. I felt stuck and lonely, not able to move forward or backward.

Luckily, I managed to find a spiritual school through the internet called Delphi University. Delphi is located in a remote location in Georgia's Blue Ridge Mountains. Not only is the location beautiful and serene, but the teachers and classes offered there are phenomenal. I highly recommend it:

http://www.delphiu.com/

At Delphi I met like-minded souls and began to do the work I needed to become more grounded and whole. I began meditating again and focusing on my spirituality, but not channeling. I continued to focus spiritually, take classes and do inner work over the next ten years, but I decided to wait on channeling until I could find a teacher.

Finding a teacher has not been easy. There are many good channeled books out there through. My favorite, besides the Seth Material, is anything by Sanaya Roman. Sanaya channels a being named Orin. Orin has amazing energy - you can feel it in their books and cds. His message is so positive, simple and yet profound. They have the best book out for learning to channel, "Opening to Channel." I go back to their books all the time when I need inspiration. I always find myself giving my copies of their books away to friends in need.

http://www.orindaben.com/

Unfortunately, during my doubting days I destroyed all the wonderful channeling notes, tapes and information from the beginning. A lot of information I channeled that seemed crazy or ridiculous back then to me, now makes sense. I did channel a bit off and on over the ten years since, but nothing consistent like in the beginning. Mostly channeled messages would come through when I seemed to be in dire need of answers or inspiration.

Well, 10 years, 1 foreign country, and 4 states later, I finally found a channeling teacher. As you can imagine, it wasn't until I was living in the greater Los Angeles area that I found a real live channeling teacher. Even though it took me two hours driving during rush hour on the 405 to get there each week, nothing was going to stop me.




No comments: