Sunday, February 3, 2008

First Message from Will in Channeling Class

During class I got my first message from Will in a long time. Remember, Will is the being I first started channeling 10 years ago.

My question: Please give me information on my main blockage to channeling.

This is Will. We are continuing our journey channeling. You know that I have facilitated your previous interactions with "unseen friends" as Torah puts it so quaintly. I want to make you feel comfortable, knowing and trusting our connection. I can later introduce you to another unseen friend who wishes to work with you on some specific projects.

Your main blockages are
other than what you had originally perceived. Your main blockage will surprise you perhaps. It is: focusing too much on doing well - being too serious about the process. The cure is to lighten up. Trying hard doesn't work in our realm. It is like running in place - tiring and getting nowhere.


beautiful art from www.jackhaas.net

No comments: